Docket ID: ED-2021-OCR-0166
Office for Civil Rights, Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue
SW, Washington, DC 20202-1100
To Whom It May Concern,
The purpose of my writing is to object to the amending of Title IX regarding discrimination on the basis of “sex stereotypes, sex characteristics, pregnancy or related conditions, sexual orientation, and gender identity.” I’m objecting on the basis of “sound reasoning”, an appropriate defense as stated in documentation from regulation.gov, of which reasoning is clearly detailed in the document that commissions the existence of the United States of America’s federal government, through which the U.S. Department of Education and its Office for Civil Rights are given existence. In Aristotelian thought, this document is known as a “final cause” document, meaning it defines and details the very purpose and goals of establishing the United States of America, and to what end the various branches of our government are established for; to quote Dr. Larry P. Arnn, the 12th president of Hillsdale College: “Final causes are the things we seek above all others, the things we would die for.” This “final cause” document which establishes the goals and ends behind the existence of our nation is known as The Declaration of Independence, for which many Americans have given their lives to defend, and these “goals” and “ends” are specifically detailed within it to “secure” the rights listed therein, which are: “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness”.
The aforementioned list of “unalienable rights” are predicated on what that document of final cause lists as the “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God”, with the presupposition that men and women are “created beings” made by a divine “Creator”. It is solely on the basis of this language alone that the Office for Civil Rights is given any basis or meaning; for it is in that final cause document, which establishes the purposes and ends to our American form of government, that such “civil rights” are defined and established as the object of protection from our federal government. It is through these statements like “all men are created equal”, and “they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights” that the basis for any appeal to the protection of “civil rights” may be made by any federal institution of the United States government, especially those of the Office for Civil Rights and the Department of Education.
The basis of appeal made by the Declaration of Independence for the defense of “unalienable rights” by civil government, which is rooted in the language regarding the “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God”, and which is the same basis through which the Office for Civil Rights and the Department of Education make the current attempt at amendment to Title IX, will be found as originally sourced from the “Commentaries on the Laws of England” written by Sir William Blackstone. We need to look no further than the quotes from Sir Blackstone himself to discover clarity and understanding for the reason behind the founders use of this wording in the Declaration of Independence; again, that document which defines the goals and purposes for which the Office for Civil Rights and Department of Education function.
Regarding the meaning of “Laws of Nature …”, we read from Sir Blackstone:
“And consequently, as man depends absolutely upon his Maker for every thing, it is necessary that he should, in all points, conform to his Maker’s will. This will of his Maker is called the law of nature. For as God, when he created matter, and endued it with a principle of mobility, established certain rules for the perpetual direction of that motion, so, when he created man, and endued him with free-will to conduct himself in all parts of life, he laid down certain immutable laws of human nature, whereby that free-will is in some degree regulated and restrained, and gave him also the faculty of reason to discover the purport of those laws … These are the eternal immutable laws of good and evil, to which the Creator himself, in all his dispensations, conforms; …” – Section II. ‘Of The Nature of Laws In General’, Page 39
From such words, there is no questioning that the existence of “unalienable rights”, which are to be defended for all men and women by the government of the United States of America, originate from the “will” of our “Maker”, which was previously colloquially referred to as the “law of nature” as seen in Sir Blackstone’s words, and as referenced in the Declaration of Independence. These “laws of nature” are immutable, or unchanging, and are given to “regulate and restrain” the actions of men and women; such is the basis for the moral distinction of “good” and “evil” as directly stated by Sir Blackstone. Such regulation and restraint of evil is the basis for understanding “liberty”; liberty without law, or without regulation and restraint, is simply anarchy. The very definition of liberty is predicated on the existence of laws which govern behavior, and “civil rights” are only understood as those liberties, or freedoms, which remain to humans when they are otherwise operating obediently to the “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God”. Therefore, any rule or law which the Office for Civil Rights, the Department of Education, or any other federal agency, seeks to enact, which in its nature and intent violates those laws of nature which reveal our Maker’s will, are to be considered unjust and a usurpation of our Maker’s will.
Furthermore, regarding the “pursuit of happiness” that is listed as an unalienable right, which many seize upon with corrupted and perverted definitions in order to justify their advocacy of various, fallacious “civil rights”, we read the following from Sir Blackstone:
“For he has so intimately connected, so inseparably interwoven the laws of eternal justice with the happiness of each individual, that the latter cannot be attained but by observing the former; and, if the former be punctually obeyed it cannot but induce the latter. In consequence of which mutual connection of justice and human felicity (intense happiness), he has not perplexed the law of nature with a multitude of abstracted rules and precepts, referring merely to the fitness or unfitness of things, as some have vainly surmised, but has graciously reduced the rule of obedience to this one paternal precept, “that man should pursue his own true and substantial happiness.” This is the foundation of what we call ethics, or natural law; for the several articles into which it is branched in our systems, amount to no more than demonstrating that this or that actions tends to man’s real happiness, and therefore very justly concluding that the performance of it is a part of the law of nature; or, on the other hand, that this or that action is destructive of man’s real happiness, and therefore that the law of nature forbids it.” – Section II. ‘Of The Nature of Laws In General’, Page 40
Stated outright is the fact that a human being’s happiness is inextricably linked to his or her moral obedience to the laws of nature which reveal their Maker’s will. We cannot rightly understand the much debased phrase of “that man should pursue his own true and substantial happiness” except as bound and defined by our Maker’s revealed will in the laws of nature. Though our modern culture has succumbed to the idol of moral relativism, and therefore interprets such a phrase through a lens of anarchy and self-will, resulting in a pursuit of an abundance of unjust and immoral “civil rights”, it is only truly and properly understood as contextualized by obedience to the laws of nature, which happiness is “so intimately connected, so inseparably interwoven”. Glenn S. Sunshine in his book, “Slaying Leviathan”, details this reality of the link between obedience to the laws of nature and man’s happiness when he says:
“Our current usage of the word happiness is far from Jefferson’s intended meaning. Happiness was Jefferson’s translation of the ancient Greek word eudaimonia, … and, according to Aristotle, the purpose of life itself. Eudaimonia is a life well-lived, a good life in every sense of the word. Achieving eudaimonia required the use of reason and cultivation of aretḗ, “virtue”, or “excellence”. And since eudaimonia is the purpose of life, our right to pursue it must be unalienable, prepolitical and thus not subject to state authority.” – Page 158, “Slaying Leviathan”
Our use of the word happiness is far from Jefferson’s intended meaning, because Jefferson’s intended meaning was that of Sir Blackstone’s, which only defines happiness as human flourishing through pursuit and achievement of a life well-lived in moral virtue, or eudaimonia. However, given that humans have long debated the existence, source, and code of said supposed “moral virtue”, Sir Blackstone goes on further to clarify for us the source and revelation of such a moral code, on which the United States of America was in fact established:
“This has given manifold occasion for the benign interposition of divine Providence, which, in compassion to the frailty, the imperfection, and the blindness of human reason, hath been pleased, at sundry times and in divers manners, to discover and enforce its laws by an immediate and direction revelation. The doctrines thus delivered we call the revealed or divine law, and they are to be found only in the holy scriptures. These precepts, when revealed, are found upon comparison to be really a part of the original law of nature, as they tend in all their consequences man’s felicity. But we are not from thence to conclude that the knowledge of these truths was attainable by reason, in its present corrupted state; since we find that, until they were revealed, the were hid from the wisdom of ages.” – Section II. ‘Of The Nature of Laws In General’, Page 41
Remaining consistent in our understanding of the vernacular of the Declaration of Independence, the final cause document which establishes our form of government, as sourced from Sir William Blackstone’s “Commentaries on the Laws of England”, there can now remain no shadow of a doubt that the “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God”, those laws which reveal our Maker’s will for us as His creatures, which when obeyed result in our intense happiness, or felicity, can only be understood, and must be only understood, through the revelation of the “holy scriptures”, which is the Christian Bible. As stated by Sir Blackstone and evidenced by the whole of human history, man’s reason is not sufficient alone to arrive at the immutable laws of his Maker, though the evidence of them exists in all of creation and in human nature; it is therefore of necessity that the “laws of nature” which are to govern man, and which therefore define man’s “civil rights”, and also which ought to determine the materials for man’s education such that he may know the moral obligations that his Maker demands of him, must come from the revelation of moral laws set forth in Christian Bible. The Christian Bible is the Word of our Maker Himself, canonized into 66 books, 39 of the Hebrew Bible, or “Old Testament”, and 27 of the “New Testament”, regarding the life, teachings, and Gospel Message of Jesus Christ, who is God.
If there be any doubt that this “holy scriptures” referred to by Sir Blackstone are indeed the Christian Bible, and not those of another religion, we may turn to some of the words of the ‘Solemn League and Covenant’ which was made between the Parliament of England and God in 1643, which predates Sir Blackstone’s birth by 80 years, as cited by Joseph Boot in his book “The Mission of God”:
“And because these kingdoms are guilty of many sins and provocations against God, and his son Jesus Christ, as is too manifest by our present distresses and dangers, the fruits thereof; we profess and declare, before God and the world, our unfeigned desire to be humbled for our own sins, and for the sins of these kingdoms: especially that we have not as we ought valued the inestimable benefit of the Gospel; that we have not laboured for the purity and power thereof, and that we have not endeavoured to receive Christ in our hearts, nor to walk worthy of him in our lives; … And this covenant we make in the presence of almighty God, the searcher of all hearts, with a true intention to perform the same, as we shall answer at that great day, when the secrets of all hearts shall be disclosed; most humbly beseeching the Lord to strengthen us by his Holy Spirit for this end, and to bless our desires and proceedings with such success …” – Page 129, “The Mission of God”, Joseph Boot
Such a covenant taken by the Parliament of England in reference to Jesus Christ leaves no room for error in understanding the holy scriptures of Jesus Christ, and therefore His perfect law of liberty, to be the root of the English laws which are referenced in Sir Blackstone’s commentaries, and upon which also the government of the United States of America is therefore commissioned. Furthermore, in quoting Vishal Mangalwadi, Joseph Boot also provides for us additional proof that the laws of England were based in the revealed laws of the Christian Bible:
“The covenant of the Ten Commandments founded the modern principle of constitutionalism, or rule of law, by a perpetual written and binding law. Britain’s submission to the law was institutionalized with the Magna Carta (1215), founded on common law, tracing to the code of Alfred the Great. The Mosaic code was the foundation for such legal codes in the west. One-third of Alfred’s “Dooms” (AD 893) quoted biblical law while collating the law of three Christian Kingdoms. Ultimately the Word of God was the basis for law and government… The regularization of England’s judicial system began with the Magna Carta. Within three decades, one of England’s most famous godly judges, Henry de Bracton, began to systematize English common law. By the mid-thirteenth century, he had explicitly derived from the Bible the principle of rule of justice rather than force. By 1258, England’s House of Commons was formed. The “Model Parliament” of Edward I in 1295 consisted of bishops, abbots, peers, two knights from each shire, and two representatives from each town.” – Pages 121 & 122, “The Mission of God”, Joseph Boot
We can therefore be unequivocal in our conclusion that Sir Blackstone’s “Commentaries on the Laws of England” is a commentary on laws which, for centuries, were derived from the laws of Christian Bible; and are the laws to which Blackstone makes reference in his assertion regarding the “holy scriptures” being the sole source for revelation of the laws of human nature as set forth by the will of our Maker, and are the very laws which determine what our civil liberties, or “civil rights”, are. In turning to these holy scriptures, we see promptly and directly that they are truly the source the laws which are to govern man, and therefore determines his “civil rights”; when we read in the New Testament book of James, we read:
“But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.” – James 1:25, The Bible, English Standard Version (ESV)
“So speak and so act as those who are to be judged under the law of liberty. For judgment is without mercy to one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.” – James 2:12-13, The Bible, ESV
“Liberty” is God’s perfect law; the term itself stands for the summation of all of His moral laws, revealed through His holy scriptures, which are to regulate and restrain mankind, both in relation to God as our Maker and Authority, and in relation to the civil liberties by which we live amongst our neighbors and are governed by a just government. Inherent in God’s perfect law of liberty are laws which every human being must have the right to obey God in; meaning, no man, not a neighbor nor a government official, may justly stand in the way of an individual’s obedience to the laws of God which He has given. In addition, what God has not legislated in His law is to be left as liberties, or freedoms, to the will and desire of each individual. What God has given as law must not be usurped or legislated against by any human institution, including an institution of civil government, and those liberties which God has given no legislation regarding must be defended by the institution of civil government as “civil rights” of the electors of said government; this point is worth repeating: what God has given as law must not be usurped or legislated against by any institution, including an institution of civil government.
It must now be asserted that a defense of “sound reasoning” has been made as to a proper understanding of the final cause of the United States of America, the Declaration of Independence, which defines our inalienable rights, or “civil rights”, the things sought “above all others” in the establishment of our nation, the things many have died for, and many still would die for; and from which only originates any proper understanding of “civil rights”, or need for education in the America, now firmly established for the Office for Civil Rights, and the Department of Education, as originally sourced from Sir William Blackstone’s “Commentaries on the Laws of England”, of which the English law, as now firmly established, is source and derived from the holy scriptures of the Christian Bible; therefore, it must now be asserted that the amendments which have been proposed by the Office for Civil Rights under the Department of Education are in direct violation of the laws of nature which are clearly and explicitly stated to be the governing laws that are to guide any and all federal governing institutions of America. In their defense of the inalienable rights of “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness”, which are only properly understood and clarified per the citations given herein, such federal institutions are only given that authority by our Maker which is necessary to establish and guard such civil liberty, according to our Maker’s will, as set forth in the holy scriptures:
“For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, 4 for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer.” – Romans 13:3-4, The Bible, ESV
As clearly stated in the above citation from the holy scriptures, civil authorities who guard civil rights must do so according to the terms of “good” and “evil”, allowing “good” and punishing “evil”, according to the laws of nature, as also explicitly stated on Page 39 of Sir Blackstone’s “Commentaries on the Laws of England” referenced previously. There is no such thing as a “civil right” which allows for and defends the actions of an individual which the holy scriptures reveal as “evil”, and it is an abdication of just civil authority when civil rulers legislate and enforce laws which run antithetical to such laws of nature that establish the definition of “evil” according to our Maker’s will. To substantiate the assertion of wrong-doing and injustice on the part of the Office for Civil Rights regarding the proposed amendments to Title IX, the holy scriptures will now be cited wherein they establish a law of nature which the Office for Civil Rights seeks to usurp in its proposed amendments. As they regard the proposed amendments to Title IX, which expand the terms of discrimination on the basis of “sex stereotypes, sex characteristics, pregnancy or related conditions, sexual orientation, and gender identity”, these provided citations from the holy scriptures clearly substantiate that such inclusions are “abominable” evils that violate the laws of nature as revealed by our Maker, and are not “civil rights” that ought to be protected by government; rather, they are in fact evils which run contrary to the revealed laws of nature, which ought to be deterred against by civil authorities and educational institutions, using force where necessary and as authorized, and possibly punished in courts of law according to a biblical approach to mercy and judgment:
- “This is the book of the generations of Adam. When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God. Male and female he created them, and he blessed them and named them Man when they were created.” – Genesis 5:1-2, The Holy Bible, ESV
- In this statement from the holy scriptures, we see that our Maker made us man and woman, two sexes, with distinct purpose and “sex characteristics”. These characteristics are given according to the laws of nature, the revealed will of our Maker, and therefore are not to be altered or maimed voluntarily, nor endorsed through legislation or defended via law enforcement agencies. In fact, to the contrary, attempted changes and alterations to one’s birth sex should be justly held as a violation of the laws of nature and justly subjected to legal punishment and determent through coercive force. (These latter statements regarding deterrence and penal ramifications, where they are otherwise not directly repeated, are to be implicitly repeated for all such further statements from the holy scriptures which educate civil rulers of the civil “good” that they are to enforce. Civil rulers, including governing boards of educational institutions, are to use the authoritative powers which they have been granted, which for some institutions includes the use of the “sword”, or physical coercion, as necessary to punish “evil doers” wherein the laws of nature, as revealed through divine law in the holy scriptures, warrants such use of authority.)
- “A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.” – Deuteronomy 22:5, The Holy Bible, ESV
- In this statement from the holy scriptures, our Maker reveals His will that gender is not “fluid”, and that men and women are to understand their gender as directly emanating from their birth sex assigned by Him. It is a law of nature that men and women must not dress like one another, must not take steps to modify their anatomical functions which stem from their assigned sex, nor take up civil positions clearly established as the responsibility of one of the sexes, such as women taking positions in law enforcement and the military (see next cited verse). Instead of passing legislation to endorse and prevent discrimination for claimants of a “gender identity” that doesn’t conform to their birth sex, the Office for Civil Rights and other federal agencies should in fact use the force of law to deter and prevent such usurpation of the laws of nature as revealed here.
- “You are not to boil a young goat in the milk of its mother.” – Exodus 23:19, The Holy Bible, New American Standard Version (NASB)
- In this statement from the holy scriptures, our Maker reveals His will that women (mothers) are nurturers and are not to be made into objects of destruction (their young being boiled in their own milk); this explains the prior comment regarding women not taking civil roles which make them into destroyers, such as being law enforcement officers or warriors in the military, etc.
- “Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.” – 1 Corinthians 16:13, The Holy Bible, ESV
- In this statement from the holy scriptures, our Maker reveals His will that men be characterized by strength, which establishes a concreted law of nature that gender, which emanates solely from sex, is defined by certain qualities which our Maker has willed and are to be obediently pursued by humans of said sex and the proper corresponding gender.
- “Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.” – 1 Peter 3:7, The Holy Bible, ESV
- In this statement from the holy scriptures, our Maker reveals His will that women are to be viewed as weaker than men in their spiritual characteristics and needs. This truth is in concert with the next citation regarding the women being deceived first by Satan. It again establishes a gender distinction between men and women which is a law of nature and not to be transgressed.
- “For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a wrongdoer.” – 1 Timothy 2:13-14, The Holy Bible, NASB
- As referenced previously, this verse provides clarity of the meaning behind women being the “weaker” vessel, and further enforces and establishes the distinction that is to exist between man and women.
- “Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” – Genesis 2:18, The Holy Bible, NASB
- This verse of the holy scriptures reveals to us that it is a law of nature that women were made primary for the specific role of being helpers to men, especially through marriage; though there is some debate as to how it applies outside of the context of marriage given the New Testament revelations of Jesus regarding gifts of singleness, it at minimum again clearly establishes a creational difference between men and women as revealed in nature, for which laws of men through civil government are not to go against.
- “To the woman He said, “I will greatly multiply Your pain in childbirth, In pain you shall deliver children; Yet your desire will be for your husband, And he shall rule over you.” – Genesis 3:16, The Holy Bible, NASB
- Again, this passage affirms that women, through the curse given because of sin, have different roles in life which are distinct from men, which includes submitting to the will of their husbands within a marriage covenant. It too stands opposed as a law of nature to any concept of discrimination on the basis of “gender identity” or “sexual orientation” wherein the individual(s) has usurped the clear “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God”.
- “Every man who has something on his head while praying or prophesying disgraces his head. But every woman who has her head uncovered while praying or prophesying disgraces her head, for it is one and the same as the woman whose head is shaved. For if a woman does not cover her head, have her also cut her hair off; however, if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, have her cover her head. For a man should not have his head covered, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man. For man does not originate from woman, but woman from man; for indeed man was not created for the woman’s sake, but woman for the man’s sake. … Does even nature itself not teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him, but if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her? For her hair is given to her as a covering.” – 1 Corinthians 11:4-9, The Holy Bible, NASB
- In this passage of the holy scriptures, our Make reveals to us that there are creational differences between men and women, and that these differences are to be reflected in our public appearances, and again, in our relation to one another through marriage covenants and church governance. Individuals who seek to act counter to these laws of nature seek to usurp the very essence of what it means to be a created being in the image of God. Such passages of the holy scriptures, again, speak counter to ideas of “gender identity”, “sex characteristics” that are the results of operation or augmentation, and “sexual orientation”.
- “For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.” – Romans 1:26-27, The Holy Bible, ESV
- This passage of the holy scripture is clearly teaching that perversions of sexual relations of homosexuality, commonly referred to as “sexual orientation”, are abominations to our Maker and violate His laws of nature, and are therefore to be legally punished and deterred with force as necessary. We need only to look to the current recipient of much aid and political assistance from America, Ukraine, to see a country that still recognizes that homosexual unions are abominable according to the laws of nature, being that the country of Ukraine does not recognize such unions, nor allows for adoption of children by homosexuals claiming to be a union. The legislators of the United States of America and other federal agencies, such as the Office for Civil Rights and Department of Education, would do well to learn from their example.
- “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination” – Leviticus 20:13, The Holy Bible, ESV
- This passage of holy scriptures again establishes that such immoral choices of “sexual orientation” are violations of the laws of nature, and should not be defended nor tolerated in places of education which receive federal funding. Instead, it should be federal law that any institution received federal funds must have strict policies against the display or tolerance of homosexual “identity” or behavior.
- “But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.” – 1 Corinthians 7:2, The Holy Bible, ESV
- This passage of the holy scriptures establishes that it is a law of nature that marriage is a union between only one man and one wife; therefore any attempts at homosexual marriage or polygamy should be met with legal punishment and deterrence through coercive force as necessary.
- “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.” – Exodus 20:9, The Holy Bible, ESV
- In summation, this law of holy scriptures captures the moral essence of our Maker which nearly all attempts at legislation against discrimination on the basis of “sexual orientation” or “gender identity” seek to usurp; namely, that such attempts at legislation require human beings, moral agents bound to the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God, are not to bear false witness to one another, otherwise known as “lie” to one another, about who they are, or who someone is. In attempting to mandate that person’s use other people’s preferred pronouns or name changes, civil authorities seek to use coercion to force humans to violate the 9th commandment of the moral law given to Moses by our Maker. To refer to someone with an identifier or name which is a false representation of who they were created to be, is to bear false witness to them and others about who they really are. Such is a gross violation of the laws of nature by both those demanding such an identity choice be used, as well as those in civil leadership who enforce, tolerate, and encourage such practices. Instead, just civil authorities who govern rightly by the laws of nature would instead pass laws which deter and oppose such evil actions of humans, which have innumerable detrimental consequences on communities, civil & professional institutions, families, and the lives of the individuals being supported and encouraged into such immoral behavior.
In the light of such passages from the holy scriptures, it must now be wholly recognized that the proposed amendments to Title IX submitted by the Office for Civil Rights are amendments which are immoral in their nature, and are therefore unjust, unconstitutional, and to be discarded as attempts at abominable usurpations of the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God. Furthermore, as has been argued, the Office for Civil Rights, the Department of Education, and all other federal agencies are required by the laws of nature and our Maker to deter and punish, according to right judgment, and in consideration of mercy, the very evils which are listed as the proposed amendments to Title IX.
If the amendments in question are accepted and amended to Title IX, such will be another step in a much longer and greater “train of abuses and usurpations” than the one which the founders of our country who penned those original words ever experienced; according to the aforementioned citations of the holy scriptures, and the many, many more which were unlisted, the evidence stands very clearly that our current federal authorities have left “a history of repeated injuries and usurpations” of God’s perfect law of liberty which far exceeds those that warranted an enumeration and dissolution of the “political bands” of government that were previously done away with to give birth to America. It should be the expectation and understanding of those who sit in seats of authority over such current matters that the very wrath and judgment of God, which is supposed to be rightly wielded by government officials as His civil servants in the defense of civil liberty, will instead be turned by Him towards such rulers whom pervert, corrupt, tarnish, spurn, and usurp His divine laws revealed through His holy scriptures, and whom abdicate themselves of the reverent responsibilities of the governing body to which they were stationed by His providence. According to statements from His holy scriptures in the book of Romans, chapter 1, verses 24-32, such judgment upon our nation has already begun.
It is therefore with great plea and appeal to those whose attention has been given to this writing that I implore and beseech you to not only discard the proposed Title IX amendments discussed herein, but to turn from your considerations of evil and humble yourselves before the Almighty God, our Maker, our Creator, listed as the source behind the enumerated powers of government in our nation, to whom you owe allegiance as a governing authority over men, and before whom you will stand to answer for your actions in this life. It is a most dark irony that though many of you fight for a human’s alleged right to “identify” as something they are not, the much greater pressing concern for you all ought to be that our Maker, according to His holy scriptures, though He is displaying perfect patience now, will ultimately “identify” you with your sins. Your sins are violations of His moral law which you’ve committed during your life, and if you do not repent and cling to Jesus Christ, His Son, by faith in His life, death, burial, and resurrection for the forgiveness of your sins, then He will “identify” you as a “sinner” who is worthy of damnation to eternal hell in His final penal judgment over life. Forgiveness will only be applied to your sin account if Jesus is made the Lord of your life through your turning from your evil, which includes forsaking the proposed amendments to Title IX, and instead turning and seeking after good in God through the Gospel Message of His Son, Jesus Christ, through whom only true freedom and liberty may be found.
“It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery.” – Galatians 5:1, The Bible, NASB
To those who have endured my words in this letter in their fullness, I extend a sincere and genuine “thank you” for your consideration; I hope and pray that the Lord will convict and conform you to His revealed will with them, and use them to great purposes for the lives of our neighbors. Into His hands I commend you.
In The Name of My Lord Jesus Christ,
Richard Ortman, An Ambassador of Jesus Christ